Aero Widget is an easy way to monitor and count your GSM or WIFI current network usage.
- home screen widget showing the signal level, network name and type,
- counters in the status bar (current transfer),
- traffic monitor,
- data transfer scheduler, (IMPORTANT: need root on android 5 or above)
- support for the Aero2 Captcha (in Poland)
Provides information over the currently used network , whether WIFI or cellular connection.
Widget showing: network type, network name, signal strength (dBm)
Displays current download or upload speed directly on status bar. This helps you to monitor network connection anytime while using your device.
Main screen. Left screen presents Your IP Address and Hostname. Right screen is network showing:
- session time – time from last reboot device.
- amount of download and upload data over WIFI and GSM together (local network too),
- amount of download and upload data over GSM,
- current transfers (on current internet connection),
- signal level in dBm (same as on widget)
The graph shows the transfers of the last two minutes.
After reboot all counters are clean.
Data transfer scheduler:
Warning: need root on android 5 and above.
Disables data transmission when the screen is blank. Optionally, can turn every several minutes (your choice) to retrieve the message. If you choice 0 minutes, cyclic switching is off.
For easy control of transmission saving app contains a widget switch this option.
Support for Aero2:
Support for Aero2 network in Poland (captcha, notification, etc.)