Using the application does not require entering personal data
The application does not have a server (backend) storing information. All information is stored locally on the user’s phone.
Permissions in the application
- run at startup – can be use to show widget after restart phone
- permission to show network connection – is needed to autostart refreshing information on widget.
- internet access can be used by the advertising banner. This permission is not necessary for the application to run
Cookies can be used in advertisements. See the „advertising” section.
In the application can be displayed ads
- Cookies to display ads allow Google and its partners to display specific ads to users the basis of their visits to your website and / or other websites online.
- Users can opt out of personalized ads in Ads settings. Users can also opt out use of third-party cookies for display personalized ads. Just go to the website www.aboutads.info.
- For more information, please visit: Google uses data collected when using websites and our partners’ applications.